Git-in-a-box is the revolutionary HTML5 User-Experience to get started using Git on your premises with a “plug & play” Server installation. Take a tour of the features available and check out the howto section. No install, no hassle: just double click on the java executable jar and you will have a fully featured Git backend, fully managed trough a nice web interface, while enjoying http and ssh access to your repositories from your network!
What you can do with it?
- create and manage your repositories with simple clicks
- create and manage users and groups with no dependencies
- control security and access to your code
- access statistics and browsing
- enjoy a pleasant user interface on your phone, tablet or computer
Git-in-a-box is currently in private beta till end of March 2013. With all the feedback received and the stabilisation fixed, the final release of Git-in-a-box will be officially available for Download from April 2013.
Check it out at gitinabox.com!